Portfolios with TFC Homeloans
A portfolio landlord is defined as a borrower with four or more distinct mortgaged buy-to-let rental properties. This includes, but is not limited to, student lets, short-term lets, holiday lets, properties owned through a limited company, 'consent to let' properties and all buy-to-let mortgages owned solely or jointly by the applicant(s).
We have a dedicated team looking after advisers with portfolio clients with considerable experience placing and progressing even the most challenging of circumstances.
Why TFC for your portfolio cases?
We can consider a multitude of clients:
- First time landlords
- Limited Companies/SPVs/Subsidiaries
- Trading Companies (including those making a loss)
- Foreign Nationals, Expats, Even Foreign National Expats
- Mixed Nationality Shareholders
We can consider a multitude of property types:
- Multi-Unit Blocks and Multi-Unit Sites
- Near/above Commercial
- New Builds
We can even consider:
- Vulnerable, Corporate and DWP Tenants
- Adverse credit
- A variety of income streams