TFC Homeloans has a dedicated Bridging Finance Team and works with a specialist panel of lenders to source solutions for clients. Bridging finance is used as a short term solution secured against property or land to speed up a transaction while long term finance is obtained. It can be required for purposes such as a broken chain, purchases below market value and purchases or refinance on properties needing refurbishment.
A repayment strategy must be in place when obtaining a bridge as it is and short-term option and can often be expensive.
Our specialist Bridging Finance Team works with a large panel of lenders to source the most suitable product for your client in a fast and flexible manner.
Why TFC for Bridging Finance?
- Finance can be sourced for developments, portfolios, mixed use properties & multiple securities
- Bespoke underwriting and packager exclusive products
- Top-up funds to 100% of purchase price or development costs
- All client types considered for with national coverage
- Rates from 0.49%
- Loans from £50K – with no maximum loan size
- Up to 75% LTV & up to 100% with additional security
- Finance considered on residential, semi-commercial and commercial property and land
- A wide range of assets considered as security
- Products for almost all credit profiles