About the business
At TFC Homeloans we are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our clients and committed to being the UK’s most trusted and experienced specialist distributor in the mortgage market. We are growing at a rapid pace, and are looking for energetic, motivated and professional individuals to join the team and be part of our future success.
About the role
As part of our outbound team your role will be to call existing and new brokers and talk to them about the benefits of the services that we can provide. You will build relationships through asking the right questions and giving the right information to our clients to meet their specific needs. You will keep them updated with all our current services and campaigns. You will be customer focussed with a friendly and confident approach and approach challenges with resilience and tenacity, to ensure that positive outcomes are met for the client and the business.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic. They will be proactive and be able to work at pace whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Developing and managing existing client base
- Building trusted relationships through regular telephone communication
- Promoting ‘best fit’ products and services that meet the client’s individual needs and add value
- Providing support to clients in the efficient use of business applications and systems
- Following up on warm leads in order to cultivate new business opportunities
- Supporting events and acting as an ambassador for the business whilst promoting products and services with confidence
- Working collaborately with Underwriters to enable the most positive outcome for clients
- Managing the client data base and ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Ensuring full compliance to the FCA guidelines, data protection and other regulatory frameworks
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience working in a financial services business (e.g. loans, mortgages, debt management, insolvency)
- Previous experience in a B2B account management and sales role would be preferred
- Computer literate and proficient with MS office applications
- Communicates accurately, concisely, confidently and compellingly to a variety of audiences and able to adapt communication method and style based on situation
- Strong organisation skills and able to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Ambition to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Basic £16 - £18k